Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TAG

Well I was tagged two or three times, but I am going to go with the first "tagger". Sorry I am a little late responding, this week is very very busy...and throw in planning a birthday party for Super Bowl Sunday! WHEW!!!!

You know how your students always make up their own rules to the games they play...well I must admit so did I :) 

So here you go: (could this be more complicated?!??!?)
Think Wonder & Teach has tagged me!

The rules are as follows, sort of made them "my own":
  1. Post the rules
  2. Post 12 things about yourself
  3. Answer the 12 questions sent from the person that tagged you.  Then create 12 new questions for the people you tag  Sorry guys could barely think of 12 things about myself...and it's only Wednesday!
  4. Tag 12 5 people and link them to your post
  5. Let them know you tagged them.

Things About me:
I don't know if I can think of 12 things about me! Here goes:
  1. Born and raised and GA, and after following my husband around the US with the military we settled back in GA
  2. I have a side business of making buckets, check it out: Quite a Pear
  3. I am OCD...I'm sure some of you figured that out by now
  4. I am learning to find my voice (no I don't sing, just stand up for what I feel/believe more)
  5. I LOVE technology
  6. I don't know what I did before buckets, blogging, pinteresting...oh maybe sleep!
  7. My daughter is about to be three, but is the height of a 5yr old!
  8. I love to decorate, but scared of color in my own house...hummm
  9. I don't consider myself to be artistic, cutsie crafty maybe
  10. I LOVE Janet Evanovich books, but sadly didn't get to see the movie yet. 
  11. ....seriously can't remember the last time I actually did get to see a movie
  12. I was trying to hold out and not cut my hair so I could donate it again...but it may not happen...it's getting pretty crazy!

  Answered Questions:
1 ~ What is your advice for new teachers? BLOG STALK...really wish they were around when I first started, so many ideas, so little time.
2 ~ What is the one thing every teacher should own? BINDERS, LOVE my binders
3 ~ Where is your favorite place to read a book? anywhere I can, when I can...usually breaks and summer
4 ~ How do you de-stress after a long day? craft
5 ~ Share a favorite memory of one of your students. "Mrs. Falkenhagen, if you died, I would go to your funeral"....what do you say to that????? Thanks?!?!?
6 ~ What is your biggest challenge in the classroom? TIME
7 ~ What is your favorite snack? Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
8 ~ What is your classroom theme/color scheme? Black and Red with white polka dots
9 ~ Why did you become a teacher? ALWAYS wanted to be one, the love of it, when you know you know...can't imagine doing anything else.
10 ~ What grade do you teach? third
11 ~ What blog would you recommend others to visit? Third Grade Gridiron....seriously when does she have the time for it all?!?!??
12 ~ What is your favorite thing to do organize :)


People to tag:  I tried to tag a few "new" to me blogs, head over and check them out!
1. Think, Wonder, & Teach
2. First Grade Blue Skies
3. Confident Little Learners
4. Fun In Title Math
5. Me and My Gang


Okay so that's all I can muster...pathetic I know, I am off to work on a Super Bowl NY Giants Bucket!