Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Craft Time

I made it! I was so excited to try and make this jewelry hanger from pinterest...and shockingly it was soooo easy! (disclaimer on the pictures, sorry they are not that great we are between cameras so I am using a 10yr old point and shoot...boo!)

Here is what you need.


Sorry blogger is flipping my photos again! UGH. Your supplies are: a canvas (you choose your size), 1/2 yard of fabric, staple gun, tape measure or ruler, and cup hooks (I found mine at Target in the one hardware aisle, I really liked the rustic finish on these).

I then measured out the distance of where I wanted to hooks. I went ahead and screwed them in (very very easy) to make the holes, this way they were pre-spaced and I didn't have to mark up my fabric




I then trimmed my fabric, leaving approx. an inch on each side. Folded the fabric and pulling it tightly as I stapled it to the canvas.




Thanks to having my holes already done, I simply felt as to where they were and screwed the hooks into the frame again.


Hang and DONE!!!!!


 I used my cricut to cut out vinyl letters...so easy!!!!!!!